Satisfy your customers? Deliver exactly what she ordered?
Cover the expected, then sit back and relax ’til the next round?
Won’t cut it.
Not even close.
Today’s smart salesperson knows better.
The WOW factor is almost a necessity with the competition you face.
Take your service to the next levels.
- Under promise, over deliver.
- Outstanding creative. Mid-West Family employs full-time branders/writers/producers.
Under our own roof, here in Madison.
We don’t rely on rookies to write your blogs, your paid search ads/copy, your radio commercials.
Long-term results are exponentially better…’cause Mike and Paul, Ron and Dillon make a living creating break-through productions.
Steeps the marketing success odds in your favor.
- Go deep within your organization, so your clients know a number of teammates.
- The more brainpower and attention you bring, the better your relationship gets.
- Little things mean a lot. Birthday and get well card, thank you note (hand-written, of course), tickets to a show,
- “seeding” articles.
- Train their sales people.
- Brainstorm/working lunch at your office.
- Help out at trade shows, do go-fer tasks, take photos, edit newsletters, be accessible for anything.
- Sit in at their sales meetings, bring bagels.
- Respect their time, always have a fresh idea in your hip pocket.
- Never say “no.”
Bob Goodman, former owner of Goodman’s Diamonds, Madison WI, trained his staff to never say “no.”
If a sales person was overheard saying the “no” word, s/he was in for a tongue lashing.
Good WOWing to your customers!